1. Terms and conditions
On englishteachr.eu the term native means that the teacher has a native level of the language and completely dominates it just as a native speaker of an English-speaking country.
2. License of use
- a) You are granted permission to download a copy of the materials (resumes / CVs) from the website “englishteachr.eu”. Will not be able::
- modify or copy the materials (or software);
- use the materials for commercial purposes, or for public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the “englishteachr.eu” website
- eliminate any copyright or other proprietary annotations of the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person / s or copy or “mirror” of the materials on another server.
- This license will terminate automatically if you violate any of these restrictions and may be denounced by “englishteachr.eu” at any time. After you finish viewing the materials, or upon termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded material in your possession, either in electronic or printed form.
- Users can contact up to 10 teachers for free.
3. Express Waiver
- The materials contained on the “englishteachr.eu” website are provided “as is”. “englishteachr.eu”, does not offer any guarantee, express or implicit, and therefore renounces and denies all other guarantees, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or conditions of commercialization, suitability for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or any other violation of rights. In addition, “englishteachr.eu” does not guarantee or make any representations about the accuracy, the probable results, or the reliability of the use of the materials on its website or these materials or any site linked to this site.
In no case will “englishteachr.eu”, or its suppliers, be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or benefits, or due to business interruption) that arise from the use or inability to use the materials on the englishteachr.eu website, even if englishteachr.eu, or an authorized representative of englishteachr.eu, has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Erratas
The materials that appear on the website of “englishteachr.eu” could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. “englishteachr.eu” does not guarantee that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or up-to-date. “englishteachr.eu” may make changes to the materials contained in its website at any time without prior notice. Even so, “englishteachr.eu” does not commit to update the materials.
“englishteachr.eu” has not reviewed all the sites linked to its Internet page (links) and is not responsible for the contents of such sites. The inclusion of these links does not imply endorsement by “englishteachr.eu” of the sites. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Applicable legislation
Any claim related to the website of “englishteachr.eu” will be governed by the laws of the European Union, without regard to its conflict of legal provisions.
- Before, or at the time of the collection of personal information, we will identify the purposes for which this information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information for the sole purpose of complying with the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual in question or as required by law.
- Only personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the fulfillment of said purposes.
- We will collect personal information by legitimate and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the person concerned.
- Personal data must be relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, it must be accurate, complete and updated.
- We will protect personal information with reasonable security guarantees against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will provide clients with information about our policies and practices regarding the management of personal information.
How we use the information collected
“englishteachr.eu” may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- – To improve customer service
The information you provide will help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- – o customize the user experience
We can use the information together to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources offered on our Site.
- – To process payments
We may use the information that Users provide about themselves when placing an order, but only to service that order. We do not share this information with third parties, except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- – To carry out a promotion, contest, surveys or other feature of the site
To send information of users who agreed to receive information on topics that we think will be of interest.
- – To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send you the information and updates corresponding to your order and send you emails that may include news, related product updates or service information, etc. If at any time the user wishes to stop receiving future related emails, we include the details to do so in detail at the end of each email.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles, in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.